Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 33: Can't Move

I worked so hard yesterday that I can't move today. I wish I could say I just took it easy and ate well, but I made a stop at my bosses place and, well ...ate like a champ! Actually, I didn't eat more than anyone else at the table but, because I have been decreasing my protion sizes, I can't eat as much anymore. And since I'm still "the big guy" people seem to think I want to eat more. AND because it's Christmas and they were nice enough to have me over for dinner I have to eat everything they give me ...just to be polite ;) But seriously, am I the only one that has been in this situation? I think not. I was so full that I felt like I was going to explode.
What can I say ...it's christmas eve. I'm just trying to maintain. Tomorrow is Christmas and I think I am doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment