Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 11: Keep on Keepin' on

Remember a couple of days ago when I said working out in the morning makes me feel better ...what a lie that turned out to be today. I did my run this morning in the freezing cold. It was raining with a mixture of snow and I was moving like molasses. I'm sure the benefits are going too far outweigh the negatives, but I am really going to have to work hard at it.

Let’s do a recap of everything that I am doing so far. Planning my meal (trying. I haven't been on top of it every day, mainly because I keep running out of food), visualization and HIIT (high intensity interval training). Although this morning HIIT was more like OMMS (old man moving slowly). My goal is to stay consistent with this for a week and then evaluate my progress.

Let’s see how I feel tomorrow. Maybe I'll visualize myself enjoying my work out tomorrow morning ...riiiight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment