Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 28: Starting All Over Again

I am sort of at a loss for words at the moment. I am right back where I had started. 273 lbs. I know exactly why too ...lack of focus and follow through. The whole point on this accountability thing is to make myself focus enough to follow through on my goal. Well, that hasn't been working so far and it's because of the way I act around my friends. I am motivated, but then drawn in by the temptations that got me in to this mess in the first place. The bottom line is that I have to change my habits and also who I hang out with on a regular basis. I'm sorry friends. But if you can't support me, then I'm not going to be around for a while. That's my next big lesson. Surround yourself with supporters, not enablers. I have to keep trying. I will never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment