Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 13: Good News and Bad News

Let’s start with the bad news. CBC National is cutting me from there show this Sunday. The good news is that is because my brother did such a good job with his video that they want to do a story on me.
Now I'm not completely comfortable with being on camera. Actually, it scares me quite a bit. But ...I feel like if you don't spend your life challenging yourself and taking on your fears, then what’s the point on even living.

As for my workout, I followed through by doing the stairs and following up with a run/sprint. After my heart rate came down to a pace that it no longer felt like it was going to explode, I felt pretty good.
I also spent some time, today, experimenting with quick food recipes that I would find delicious and help me lose weight. Today was stir-fry with a hamburger patty. No oil. I am assuming that the fat in the burger is more than I need for one meal, and I added a bowl full of mixed, fresh veggies. The verdict ...delicious!

I know I'm not doing things perfectly at the moment, but I'm working towards it. One step at a time baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment