Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 15: Raising The Bar

Firstly, I'm late again, lol. I have to start writing these sooner. But at least I'm still following through.

This morning I had a friend come with me for my run. Normally I don't like doing this. Especially if I'm in better shape than the other person because it just slows you down. But I went with a friend in much better shape and it resulted in a kick ass HIIT run! We ran on a path called the main circle in the Dundas Valley. It contains lots of hills, some flats to lower your heart rate and some of the most beautiful scenery around. I was really impressed with myself at how I was able to push myself harder than I have been able to in a long time. Things are starting to look up for me. My energy is increasing, my stamina too ...I'm feeling pretty good these days.

I can't wait to do it again on Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment