Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 25 and 26: Christmas Temptations

Firstly, the part 2 for my Day 24 was just going to be a follow up. I did the stairs and it hurt ...but it's getting easier.
As for Day 25, I didn't have access to a computer as I was out of town. Not much to report any way. Busy busy busy.
Day 26: Making up for yesterday and avoiding temptations ...a little.
I love this time of year. In particular, I love stuffing my face with food and feeling guilty about it by January 1st. I find I am having trouble associating pleasure to things that will get me to my goal weight. I am going to have to implement a weekly weigh in to make sure that I am staying on track. The problem with having a goal set so far away is that you never really know if you're making progress. From now on I will weigh in every Sunday and I will also take measurements too. Chest, waist and hips.
Time to hit the sack. I have an early morning run with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment