Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 9: I did it!

Well I think I tackled my first big hurdle. Working out in the morning. There was frost on the ground and a chill in the air, but I managed to run some trails, up and down hills and hammer out a some push-ups on the freezing cold ground until I was dizzy. This may not seem like a major accomplishment, but I consider this a big step. One of many that will be needed to make my 70 pounds weight loss goal. All I have to do is keep this going and I think I can make it. I know I can. I honestly can say that I feel 100 times better throughout the day and I am much more effective at my job. My goal for this week is to maintain this course and continue to take it one step at a time.


Before I go to sleep tonight I am going to spend some time visualizing what I plan to accomplish. I think that if you can see it in your mind and believe that it can happen then success will manifest itself.

What ever it is in your life that you would like to change, try to imagine as if it has already happened. Don't just think it, know it, and keep pushing until it's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment