Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 1: WATER, WATER, WATER ...

School friends of mine would respond that by screaming "LOO, LOO, LOO". That was one of our chears when I attended the Univeristy of Waterloo ...cheesy, but fun after a few pints at The Bommer.


Ok, seriously though. Today I step up my H2O intake ...like 4 letres. It's amazing. I consumed 4 letres of water and I swear I pissed out 10. But, none-the-less, this is one major step towards accomplishing my goal of being 200 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal.


So why 4 letres of water? Well I am told that I should be consuming about a litre and a half a day, PLUS, and extra letre for every 20lbs I am overweight. So if I'm 70lbs overweight then that means I should be consuming 5 letres a day! ...thats INSANE! So I deceded to draw the line at 4. I can't afford to spend any more time in the "LOO".


Now it's time to strip down to my underthingys and get ready for my close up. Time to take my daily picture then make my lunch for tomorrow. That's another thing that will be tough to get used too. Preparation ...I'll let you know how it goes. I also plan to climb 500 stairs that run up the side of the Hamilton escarpment and, if I have enough energy, do a little weight training at the gym.


Day 1 is now in the books and I have started down a long path.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment