Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 3: Late Night Stroll On A Treadmill

By day I am a mild mannered realtor for Sutton Group Innovative Realty, but by night I am a Rehabilitation Therapist for the Neurobehavioural Reintegration Unit at the Hamilton General Hospital. Needless to say, I'm busy. All day and all night. Juggling 2 jobs, while maintaining a healthy relationship with my fiance and trying to lose 70 pounds for my wedding in just less than 11 months just leaves one question ...what do I do with all my free time? Since I don't have any free time the answer is simple - nothing!  

Since my schedule is so crazy I have to do my best to plan and, more importantly, find time to actually workout. Tonight that time was 10:30pm. I am going to try my best to get these workouts in during the am, but let me tell you, I have a hell of a time dragging myself out of bed in the morning.

Tomorrow I hit the weights again. Back, biceps and abs, oh my!


Time to pose for the camera. 
See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment