Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 44: Thank You

Hey all. I just wanted to say thanks for all of the support from everyone that saw my clip on CBC. This has been a surreal experience for me and I intend to take full advantage of all the positive feedback and I hope to inspire others to do the same.

What was on the menu today?
  • Protein shake with Udo's Oil and an apple
  • Veggie pita on whole wheat with TONS of veggies ...and a little tatziki sauce. I haaad to do it.
  • ISO whey protein shake - post workout
  • Roast beef, baked potato, mixed veggies with a hot pepper relish
  • 4L of water
...wow I really didn't eat enough today. I'll have another protein shake before I call it a night. I am also going to create a food journal to make sure this doesn't happen again.

My workout today was pretty intense. I did 25 minutes on the stepper maintaining at least a 155 bpm heart rate and did 4 sprints. Meaning I cranked up the intensity and pushed myself as hard as I could for as long as I could (about 60 to 80 seconds). Following the stepper I did Lat pull downs, 2 sets of 20. I found a weight that I found challenging but would compromise my bad shoulders, hence the higher reps. My forearms and back were on fire so I stopped at 2 sets for now. Abs and then stretching and that was that.

Can't wait for tomorrow. I actually want to work out.

I feel like I could keep blabbering on because I feel like I have so much to share. I'll save it for future posts.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Dan, I have an electronic food journal / physical activity journal (all in one online program) that may help you......let me know if we could chat about it or email me @ nancy@idscanada.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan ... keep it up, man. I've got my stuff going on a blog I keep everyday - it's just what works for me.

    Keep doing work, man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks eh! I've really been busting my ass. Glad to hear you're blogging too.
    Good luck! I'll check in on ya.

    Nancy, I would love that food journal. I'll email you :)

    ReplyDelete